Quality Recommended Honest Service

Traditional Values with a high tech twist

facebook logoSickampsSickamps
4.9 Stars - Based on 45 User Reviews
google logoSickampsSickamps
5 Stars - Based on 65 User Reviews

Workshop Prices - Repair and Service

In order to provide a streamline service and be completely up front with our costing structure we have split them into sections which you can find below for your equipment type and is the “minimum fee”.  Individual cases may require custom costs and will be given in the repair tickets as an estimate to you.

Finer details about costs


Once a piece of equipment has been brought to the workshop and booked in on our system as “Received at workshop”, the minimum hour service fee applies for the equipment.  This covers our time to manage the ticket and goes towards the diagnostics and attempt to repair.  Around 80% of a repair is first in the diagnostics, the remainder 20% is the remedial or repair work.


If we find nothing wrong with the equipment or the issue isn’t something we can repair or control the minimum cost still applies.



Any work we do is charged, we do not provide free quotes or no repair no fee options.  Our service provides great value, and that value should be recognised.


As electronics can be complex and there be multiple issues attached to a fault all prices indicated in this guide and via tickets is always expressed as Estimates. This means that the costs are not final and may be subject to change through extra materials, extra time etc.  

Fast track repairs

We offer fast track services, and in some emergency situations same day if practical. Fast track details can be found here and emergency cases will be handled on a case by case matter. 

Christmas Closing & important last drop off and collection dates.

After a successful year of repairs we will shortly be shutting up and enjoying some down time. We want to thank you all for your business and support over the last year it has been one of our best on record!

Our ticketing system is still functional and we will try to accommodate true emergencies over the period where we can.  While we are shut no work or repairs will occur. Web orders will be held until we return.

Important Dates:

Last drop offs for repair Thursday 14th December

Last collections from repair Wednesday 20th December

We will resume as normal Monday 8th January 2024