Mesa and Yamaha Warranty Approved Repair in Essex
If there is an issue with your amp and it is still under warranty, we can make official brand approved repairs. These are at no cost to the end consumer.
The route for repair is to get in touch with your music shop who will then raise the repair with us direct for Mesa / Boogie Amplifiers
Bad Cat Authorised UK Warranty Service Centre Sickamps is pleased to be appointed Bad Cat Warranty UK warranty centre for fixing and servicing Bad Cat amps.
Mesa / Boogie Authorised UK Warranty Service Centre Sickamps is pleased to be appointed Mesa Warranty UK warranty centre for fixing and servicing Mesa /
Yamaha Electric Piano Warranty & Service Centre Official Yamaha Musical Electronics Warranty and service centre, we can supply original parts and offer electric piano repairs
What our Customers Say
- Sick Amps was recommended by my guitar tech - he did a... read moreSick Amps was recommended by my guitar tech - he did a fabulous job on my Fender '68 Pro Reverb and did some extra work on the transformer to make it safer/better than it was when it left the factory. Very pleased indeed with the whole professional experience and advice he gave. Am definitely going to use Sick Amp services again! read lessAnthony5 months agoExcellent service provided by Sickamps! I needed an emergency repair done... read moreExcellent service provided by Sickamps! I needed an emergency repair done to my technics 1210 turntable which was discovered 2 days before an important DJ gig, and they were able to turn it around in 24 hours. Worked beautifully and all handled incredibly professionaly! Thanks to the team. read lessPaul5 months ago
- I had two amps repaired hear… they were both Acus One amps... read moreI had two amps repaired hear… they were both Acus One amps for my acoustic guitar and I’m so happy that I finally found someone who can fix my amp but also someone who knows what they are doing whom I can trust. I first had mine fixed by some one local to me and he totally messed the amp up by not grounding it properly. So it jacked up the speaker and it even smoked…. The gentlemen at Sickamps found the problem and fixed both my amps…. Thank you guys! This js a long overdue review but I have to say I totally recommend them and I live quite for from them too.👍🏾 read lessMark8 months agoI have been unable to find a technician in the country I... read moreI have been unable to find a technician in the country I have moved to and so, rather desperately, have had to contact companies like Sickamps for advice on how to repair my Yamaha CVP piano remotely. Chris responded immediately with some great info and advice on how to take care of it. Great service and highly knowledgeable. read lessDavid1 year ago
- Fantastic, speedy, efficient and friendly service. Chris was really helpful and fixed... read moreFantastic, speedy, efficient and friendly service. Chris was really helpful and fixed our keyboard to a very tight deadline and at a very reasonable cost. Highly recommend. read lessDave1 year agoFriendly and great service. Fixed up a Technics turntable that needed some... read moreFriendly and great service. Fixed up a Technics turntable that needed some attention. Highly recommend the company to anyone with Technics 1200/1210s read lessRobin1 year agoI do not write reviews on services often but I have to... read moreI do not write reviews on services often but I have to do it here. My Mesa Boogie 5-50 has become a smoking machine instead of an amp. I dropped it off at SIckamps on Fri and expected to be very costly (several hundreds £) repair. Chris from SIckamps was simply awesome. He explained very well what he will do and even provided his opinion what the problem could be. On Wed next week I received email that the work is done and for the fraction of the expected costs (less then £100). Booked appointment for collection on Thu evening (they work quite late hours on Thu). Tested the amp at home and everything works perfectly again. Very smooth process. Thank you Sickamps and Chris in particular - great service at great price. I will recommend you everywhere I go. read lessJan1 year ago
- Great work on my very ancient D50. Switches replaced, transisters smaller than... read moreGreat work on my very ancient D50. Switches replaced, transisters smaller than a grain of rice sorted, on-time and on budget. Brilliant read lessSteve1 year agoI took my 20+ year old solid state Ampeg bass amp (B50-R)... read moreI took my 20+ year old solid state Ampeg bass amp (B50-R) here after it developed a crackle and volume issues. The online booking system was fantastic, prices were very clear and fair. Everything went smoothly and the amp was repaired within a week and working perfectly again. Very happy. Great service. Would recommend read lessjames1 year ago
- My Yamaha MOXF8 keyboard had a problem with the power cutting out... read moreMy Yamaha MOXF8 keyboard had a problem with the power cutting out sometimes with no warning, which had gone on for years but seemed to be getting a bit worse. In addition, more recently, sometimes the sound would cut out or would suddenly get louder on its own. I would then have to lightly bang on the casing for the volume to come back. Finally, after an embarrassing episode in church when the power cut out during Mass right in the middle of a hymn, I knew it was about time I fixed it (you think!).Anyway, I took it to Sickamps, booked an emergency repair service, and in less than 24 hrs Chris had identified the fault fixed it, sent me an email report detailing how he had identified the fault, what he had done to fix it, how he had cleaned out and lubricated the insides and how he had tested the repair to ensure it was working perfectly. I drove down to their workshop and picked up the keyboard from a smiling and very pleasant Chris, who further explained everything and even showed me the pictures he had taken of the cause of the problem. I was impressed by his excellent customer service and technical expertise.As soon as I got home, I took my MOXF8 out of its keyboard bag and set it up, and it sounded great, but something else seemed different about it. Then it hit me. It looked newer and better than before, and then I realised that Chris had also detail cleaned the entire outside casing of the keyboard and the keys, etc., without even mentioning it. I can't stop smiling. Chris, if you ever read this review, thank you very much for your outstandingly good work and outstandingly good customer service, and from now on, I will try and keep my MOXF8 as clean and pristine as you have made it. read lessPeter1 year agoIsaac1 year ago