Sickamps offer all local schools, colleges and universities within a 15mile radius of Harlow excluding central London free pick-up and drop back of amplifiers*
We offer all local schools, colleges and universities within a 20mile radius of Harlow excluding central London free pick-up and drop back of repairs guitar amp and Electric piano / Keyboard*
1) Raise a repair ticket with your equipment for repair, be as detailed as possible about the faults.
2) We will assess your list and give you a quotation for the minimum cost of repair
3) To accept the quotation all you need to do is send us a PO to cover the initial cost
4) We will arrange with you a day and time to collect
5) Our workshop will carry out the repairs. If necessary we may need to either raise or amend the PO to cover unexpected/ extra costs.
6) Once repaired, equipment will be dropped back to you and Invoice sent to finance.
7) Normal service resumed, at a fraction of the price of replacing equipment!
For repairs not deemed economical to repair we reserve the right to charge between £25 – £55 per item inspected. This covers our 1 hour bench time and transportation. Please factor this in before making an enquiry.
With repairs of 8+ amplifiers / pianos we may find 1 item uneconomical through excessive damage, and may at discretion use this for parts to repair the other items.
*To qualify for free pick-up and drop back schools must be within Harlow, or have a minimum of 6 pieces of equipment for repair.