Sickamps offer all local schools, colleges and universities within a 15mile radius of Harlow excluding central London free pick-up and drop back of amplifiers*
We offer all local schools, colleges and universities within a 20mile radius of Harlow excluding central London free pick-up and drop back of repairs guitar amp and Electric piano / Keyboard*
1) Raise a repair ticket with your equipment for repair, be as detailed as possible about the faults.
2) We will assess your list and give you a quotation for the minimum cost of repair
3) To accept the quotation all you need to do is send us a PO to cover the initial cost
4) We will arrange with you a day and time to collect
5) Our workshop will carry out the repairs. If necessary we may need to either raise or amend the PO to cover unexpected/ extra costs.
6) Once repaired, equipment will be dropped back to you and Invoice sent to finance.
7) Normal service resumed, at a fraction of the price of replacing equipment!
For repairs not deemed economical to repair we reserve the right to charge between £25 – £55 per item inspected. This covers our 1 hour bench time and transportation. Please factor this in before making an enquiry.
With repairs of 8+ amplifiers / pianos we may find 1 item uneconomical through excessive damage, and may at discretion use this for parts to repair the other items.
*To qualify for free pick-up and drop back schools must be within Harlow, or have a minimum of 6 pieces of equipment for repair.
Great experience getting my 50y old Fender Princeton Reverb serviced. Has transformed... read more
Great friendly service. Easy to use Website. Know what they are talking... read more
Fantastic service, communication and very well priced.My amps have never sounded this... read more
We had our Pioneer mixer repaired and serviced last week and it... read more
Sickamps got my amp working again with minimum fuss and good communication... read more
Stellar service, repairs done quickly and professionally and to a very high... read more
Chris and his team at Sickamps we’re fantastic. Took my son’s Marshall... read more