Quick, friendly, reliable, economical, guaranteed amp repair service for musicians and valve hifi owners, serving Devon.
Welcome to Steve’s Amps
now permanently located in Axminster, Devon
Quick, friendly, reliable, economical, guaranteed amp repair service for musicians and valve hifi owners, serving Devon, Dorset, Somerset, Exeter, Torbay, Dorchester, Yeovil, Bournemouth and Poole, as well as Bath and Bristol, and surrounding areas, and the whole of Europe via courier.
* Valve and transistor guitar and bass amps and effects repaired
* Valve hifi repaired – not transistor hifi, sorry
* Marshall approved repairer, but I can fix almost any guitar or bass amp.
* Located in the beautiful town of Axminster, East Devon
* Tonal and other modifications for guitar amps
* Repairs and rebuilds of Ami valve jukebox amps, including Stereo Continental
* Guitar amps converted for harmonica
Sickamps carries out repairs for all forms of guitar, bass and piano amplifiers as well as fixing synths and electronic pianos by such manufacturers as, Ashdown, Fender, Marshall, Vox, Carvin, Trace Elliot, Peavey, Korg, Roland, Randall, Blackstar, Supro, Victory amps with faults such as crackles, pops, loss of power, blown valves, general service and check over. The areas we cover include East Herts and Essex including local towns such as Harlow, Saffron Walden, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Newmarket, St Neots, Biggleswade, Letchworth, Haverhill, Sudbury, Bishop's Stortford, Braintree, Colchester, Witham, Chelmsford, Basildon, Brentwood, Romford, Ilford, Chigwell, Epping, Cheshunt, Hatfield, Watford, Broxbourne, Thundridge, Ware, Epping, Puckeridge, Standon, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City, Waltham Abbey, Woodford, Enfield, Barnet, Rainham, Dartford, Dagenham, Stratford, Hornchurch, Buntingford, Royston, Letchworth Garden City, Hitchin, St Neots, Hertford