Many of our customers come from Hertfordshire to have their amplifiers repaired by us at Sickamps.
Being in Harlow we are on the West Essex bordering with Hertfordshire and have great road links to the whole of Hertfordshire using mainly the A414 and extend past Luton and Dunstable and with the M11 linking to the M25 we service lots of amplifier repairs in Hatfield, Potters Bar and London Colney not to mention Hemel Hempstead.
Browse our website for the kind of repairs we carry out on musical equipment, get in touch using the contact page for all questions. Vintage and modern amplifier repairs are dealt with on a daily basis and we fix all kinds of crackles pops and blown electronics.
Repairs for guitar and bass amplifiers include but are not exhaustive to:
- Valve replacement & Rebiasing
- Fitting of adjustable biasing to fixed bias amps (Fender blues Juniors etc)
- Rectification of crackling pots and sounds
- FX loop modifications
- General repairs and fixing of broken jacks
- Hums and capacitor changes
- PPIMV master volume additions
- Electric piano repairs and servicing
- DJ equipment
- Mixing desks
- Speakers and monitors
Please browse our website to see what we do and don't repair. Our daily repairs include guitar and bass amplifiers, Stage pianos and vintage equipment restoration.
Too book your equipment in for repair please click here to raise a ticket which is linked to our workshop.