We offer all local schools, colleges and universities within a 20m radius of Harlow excluding central London free pick-up and drop back of amplifiers*
This is how we work:
- Email us the items, faults and useful information to establish suitability of repair
- We will assess from description and value of equipment suitability for repair, we will email you back a guide cost to repair
- if you accept we will pick-up items at convenient time and return them to our workshop for inspection
- we compile a report on fault and costing to repair.
- If you are happy send over a official PO to value
- we then proceed with repair
- once repaired we will arrange to return equipment back to you
- We then invoice after using PO number
For repairs not deemed economical to repair we reserve the right to charge between £25 - £55 per item inspected, this covers our 1 hour bench time and transportation, please factor this in before making an enquiry. Generally in repairs of 8+ amplifiers / pianos we may find 1 item uneconomical through excessive damage, and may at discretion use this for parts to repair the other items.
*to qualify for free pick-up and drop back schools must be within Harlow, or have a minimum of 4 pieces of equipment for repair.